Organic Chamber Pillows
With their 230-thread-count organic cotton shells, these pillows are filled with a blend of feathers and down that’s been treated with Freshness Assured™, a meticulous 15-step cleaning process that makes the down hypoallergenic and ensures its purity and loft. The pillows are also available with a down-alternative fill.
- 100% organic cotton shell.
- Feather/Down Blend: An outer chamber of Lyocell Down® surrounds an inner core of 95% white goose feathers and 5% white goose down.
- Lyocell Down® is a patented blend of white goose down and Lyocell, a hypoallergenic, moisture-resistant down alternative made from biodegradable, sustainable and renewable plant-based materials.
- Down Alternative: lofty recycled polyester fill.
- Standard fits standard pillow cases and standard shams. King fits king pillow cases and king shams.
- Made in the USA.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Details + Dimensions
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
- Standard: 20"l x 26"w.
- Euro: 26"sq.
- King 20"l x 36"w.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be cancled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org