Organic Duvet Cover Inserts + Pillows
- Organic luxury. Sleep in eco-friendly opulence with our Organic Comforters and Pilllows.
- 230-thread count organic cotton shell.
- Freshness Assured™, a meticulous 15-step cleaning process that makes the down hypoallergenic and ensures its purity and loft.
- Standard and King pillows are a feather/down blend: An outer chamber of Lyocell Down® surrounds an inner core of 95% white goose feathers and 5% white goose down.
- Euro pillow is feather/ down: 95% white goose feathers, 5% white goose down.
- Comforter is a down/Lyocell Down® blend: 70% white down/30% Lyocell Down®.
- Lyocell Down® is a patented blend of white goose down and Lyocell, a hypoallergenic, moisture-resistant down alternative made from biodegradable, sustainable and renewable plant-based materials.
- Down Alternative: lofty recycled polyester fill.
- Comforters are generously sized to fit all our duvet covers perfectly.
- Made in the USA.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- Learn more about what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 86" x 68".
- Full/Queen: 88" x 92".
- King: 92" x 108".
- Standard: 20" x 26".
- King: 20" x 36".
Spot clean when necessary. Machine wash warm with mild soap in a commercial-sized, front-load washer on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low in a commercial-sized dryer and remove promptly when dry.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5-7 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org