Organic Duvet Cover Inserts
- With their 230-thread-count organic-cotton shells, these down-and-feather duvets are naturally comforting. Each one is filled with a goose-down blend that’s been treated with Freshness Assured, a meticulous 15-step cleaning process that makes the down hypoallergenic and ensures its purity and loft. The duvet is also available with a down-alternative fill.
- 100% organic cotton shell.
- Down blend: 70% white goose down/30% hypoallergenic Lyocell Down®.
- Lyocell Down® is a patented blend of white goose down and Lyocell, a hypoallergenic, moisture-resistant down alternative made from biodegradable, sustainable and renewable plant-based materials.
- Down Alternative: lofty recycled polyester fill.
- Fits all west elm duvet covers (sold separately).
- Made in the USA.
- Twin sizes are online/ catalog only.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 68"l x 86"w.
- Full/ Queen: 88"w x 92"w.
- King: 92"l x 108"w.
Spot clean when necessary. Machine wash warm with mild soap in a commercial-sized, front-load washer on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low in a commercial-sized dryer and remove promptly when dry.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5-7 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org