With their 230-thread-count organic-cotton shells, these down-and-feather duvets are naturally comforting. Each one is filled with a goose-down blend that’s been treated with Freshness Assured, a meticulous 15-step cleaning process that makes the down hypoallergenic and ensures its purity and loft. The duvet is also available with a down-alternative fill.
- 100% organic cotton shell.
- Down blend: 70% white goose down/30% hypoallergenic Lyocell Down®.
- Lyocell Down® is a patented blend of white goose down and Lyocell, a hypoallergenic, moisture-resistant down alternative made from biodegradable, sustainable and renewable plant-based materials.
- Down Alternative: lofty recycled polyester fill.
- Fits all west elm duvet covers (sold separately).
- Made in the USA.
- Twin sizes are online/ catalog only.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.