Stitched in southern India, the unique and softly textured pintuck pleats of this organic cotton bedding create a voluminous, cloud-like look and feel with tons of texture. A west elm green product and a signature best-seller, it’s made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility—so each purchase directly improves the life of the artisan who makes it.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS); GOTS-certified organic textiles meet strict harvest-to-market criteria.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep it in place.
- Shams: Envelope closure.
- Made in India.
- Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.