Mid-Century Round Dining Table
- Sustainably Sourced
Bring the beauty of 1950s and '60s design to the dining room. The compact size of the bistro-style Mid-Century Round Dining Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals with friends and loved ones.
- 44"diam. x 30.25"h.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood certified to FSC® standards. Learn more.
- Solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 44"diam. x 30.25"h.
- Top thickness: 1".
- Clearance: 29".
- Fits 4 people.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 48.5"diam x 11.25"h.
- Package weight: 90 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes. Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the wax finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Return Info
Home Delivery Information
- Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 - 10 weeks.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org