Perch Table Lamp - Yellow
Bright idea. For such a petite silhouette, the mid-century–inspired blown-glass Perch Table Lamp really lights up a room. Display it on a nightstand, desk or entryway console for a pop of color.
- Blown glass base.
- White linen shade.
- Polished nickel hardware.
- Rotary on/off switch.
- 9"diam. x 16.75"h.
- Accommodates a 13W Compact Fluorescent light bulb (CFL) or 60W incandescent bulb (not included).
- Minimal assembly required.
- Wipe clean.
- Select colors are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
• Overall product dimensions: 9"diam. x 16.75"h.
• Shade dimensions: 9"diam. x 10"h.
• Base dimensions (incl. lamp holder): 8"diam. x 10.5"h.
• Cord length: 72".
CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS TITLE 20
California Code of Regulations Title 20 is a California statute enacted to reduce energy consumption in appliances, including portable lighting. Under the statute, all portable lighting manufactured on or after January 1, 2010 that is sold or shipped to customers in California must include a CFL bulb. west elm is compliant with applicable state and federal legislation; compliant lamps will include a CFL light bulb at no charge and have an on–off switch only.
Minimal assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.