Persian-Style Rug - Pink
- Buy More Save More Eligible
A statement in vibrant pink, our Persian-Style Rug is made from luxuriously silky banana fibers—a natural material spun from the tree's trunk and leaves. Incredibly soft and durable underfoot, each is hand knotted by artisans in India and takes weeks to complete. It's part of west elm Collection—a carefully curated mix of pieces that inspire and transform your space.
- Part of west elm Collection. Available exclusively online or at our Chelsea location.
- 100% banana tree silk in Pink.
- Hand knotted.
- No backing.
- Rug pad recommended (sold separately).
- Due to hand knotting process each rug's pattern is unique.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- 6'w x 9'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- Thickness: 0.5".
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com