Peruvian Artisan Mirrors
Peruvian artisans hand-carve these mirrors using a centuries-old technique once used to make religious sculptures. Inspired by the elaborate designs found in traditional colonial-style homes in Peru, they instantly dress up any wall space.
- Engineered wood frames.
- Mirrored glass.
- Hand-carved by Peruvian artisans.
- Made in Peru.
- Details + Dimensions
- Brass Rectangle: 6.5"w x 1"d x 8.5"h.
- Circle (Brass and Turquoise/Gold): 6"diam. x 1"d.
- White Square: 10.25"sq. x 1.75"d.
- White Circle: 11.8"diam. x 1"d.
- Brass Jewel Oval: 5"w x 1"d x 6"h.
- Brass Diamond: 7.5"w x 2"d x 11"h.
- Turquoise/Gold Hexagon: 6.75"diam. x 1"d.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org