Pivot Storage Bed Frame - Stone
Hide n' sleep. Upholstered in neutral stone performance velvet fabric, the easy lift-up frame of the Pivot Storage Bed Frame reveals a sizable storage area for extra bedding, off-season items and more.
- Solid and engineered wood frame.
- Stocked in performance velvet upholstery in Stone.
- Metal mattress frame.
- Lift-up mechanism reveals hidden underbed storage.
- Coordinates with most west elm headboards (sold separately).
- Accommodates most standard mattresses. Cannot be used with a box spring.
- Use our Bed Builder Tool to match this bed frame with one of our headboards.
- Details + Dimensions
- Full: 56"w x 77"d x 15"h.
- Queen: 62"w x 82"d x 15"h.
- King: 78"w x 82"d x 15"h.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 81.5"w x 31.25"d x 10.25"h; 65.5 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 78"w x 58.5"d x 5"h; 95 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 87"w x 32"d x 10.25"h; 162 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 83.5"w x 39"d x 7"h; 102 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 95"w x 32"d x 10.25"h; 187.8 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 83.5"w x 48"d x 7"h; 110 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
Spot clean occasionally with a damp white cloth. A soft brush or the brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner can also be used to clean dust. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Return Info
HOME DELIVERY INFORMATION
- White Glove Service and Inside Delivery items are delivered into your home by appointment (Mon – Sat) in most metropolitan areas.
- A representative will call to arrange a delivery date and confirm an appointment time frame (typically a 4-hour window).
- Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 - 10 weeks.
White Glove Service: White Glove is a premium service required on oversized furniture items and has an associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply). With White Glove, your order is safely brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled. All packaging materials are removed upon completion. Does not include installation (i.e. wall mounting of shelving units).
Inside Delivery: Inside Delivery is required on larger items that do not require assembly (i.e. oversized rugs, mirrors) and has no associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply). With Inside Delivery, items are delivered on a pre-scheduled date to the room of your choice but are neither unpacked nor assembled.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org