A treat for wine lovers. Handcrafted in Charleston, South Carolina, these Rewined Candles evoke your favorite vintage with their subtle wine-inspired appearance and aroma. To create them, all-natural soy wax is hand poured into vessels made of repurposed wine bottles.
- 11 oz.
- 100% fragrance-infused soy wax, cotton wick.
- Vessels handcrafted of repurposed glass; Rose candle comes in a clear vessel.
- Wine-inspired scents; see Details + Dimensions for fragrance notes.
- Burn time up to 80 hours.
- Made in the USA.
- 11 oz.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 3.75"diam. x 4.75"h; 11 oz.
- Spiked Cider: This fall favorite offers a rich blend of fresh apple, cinnamon, and clove, with aromas of buttery dark rum.
- Rose: Bright aromas of lush red fruit balanced by a sophisticated floral undertone. Notes of rose petal, white peach, pink peppercorn and crisp minerality harmonize together to complete this balanced, easy-to-sip varietal.
- Under the Tree: The scent of a fresh cut Christmas tree brings back some of our favorite holiday memories. Reminisce about your holiday memories and create new ones with our winter seasonal candle that offers inviting notes of blue spruce and a hint of bright citrus.
- Sangria: This refreshing summer cocktail offers notes of ripe mandarin orange, juicy pineapple, lush cranberries and a dash of cinnamon.
- Mimosa: The most festive of cocktails, with the effervescent flavors that remind us of the spring. Made from a classic recipe of champagne and fresh squeezed orange. Let these crisp aromatics awaken your sense.
- Cabernet: While sampling this deep red varietal, look for rich aromas of black cherry and currant. Let the background notes of smoke and toast round out this bold red.
- Champagne: This festive varietal evokes feelings of celebration and joy. Look for sweet notes of white grape, honey, fresh baked bread and light citrus.
- Chardonnay: This rich, white varietal offers warm notes of vanilla, butter and burnt toast. Look for deep hazelnut and cedarwood undertones.
- Merlot: As you enjoy this medium bodied varietal, let the bold aromas of violet and rose take hold. Pick up the scent of ripe pomegranate and plum followed by cool vanilla finish.
- Pinot Grigio: In this smooth, clean white varietal look for smooth aroma of sandalwood and crisp minerality held together by a strong citrus backbone.
- Pinot Noir: This early, complex wine mimics the ground that produces it. Fresh fig and cranberry, rooted by the rustic aromas of leather and violet, finishing with hints of musky earth tones.
- Riesling: A sweet, lush varietal offering the scent of Asian pear, juicy tropical fruits, and ripe citrus. Look for subtle notes of honey and a light floral essence.
- Sauvignon Blanc: A crisp and refreshing white varietal delivers clean herbal notes of basil and mint, followed by freshly mown grass and a hint of tart grapefruit.
- Carmenere: This rare, deep violet varietal is rich with the aromas of blackberry and green pepper. Bold notes of Chilean spice are in perfect harmony with soft herbal tones and a black fruit finish.
Trim wicks to 1/4" and burn no longer than 4 hours at a time. Wipe clean.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com