Old-world charm. Handcrafted in India, the wool Roya Rug is tufted by hand and then thoroughly washed to create a vintage work of art for the floor.
- Handcrafted; each rug is unique.
- 100% wool.
- Slight variations in color due to the artisanal dyeing technique.
- Cotton backing.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- Rug thickness: 0.5"
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended. Excess dye may transfer to other fabrics; this is inherent in the nature of overdyed textiles. Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handmade. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming and proper care, typically within three to six months. Rug pad recommended.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com