Sarasa Wool Rug
- Fair Trade
- Online Only
Hand tufted by skilled artisans in India, our Sarasa Wool Rug pairs modern durability with the distressed look of an antique. It's a Fair Trade Certified™ product—that means that each rug made supports better living and working conditions for the artisans who crafted it.
- 100% wool
- Hand tufted in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 6'w x 9'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l (Runner).
- Thickness: 0.75".
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush. Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends. Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended. Do not dry clean. Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug for storage. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org