Schmidt Brothers® Open Stock Knives
A cut above. Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers® as part of their debut west elm collection, these open stock knives are all carefully crafted with sculpted acacia wood handles. The patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
• Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
• Available in various sizes: 8" Bread, 7.5" Santoku, 6" Petit Chef or 3.5" Paring (sold separately).
• 100% German stainless steel.
• Acacia wood handles.
• Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for durability and control.
• Sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
• High-polish, precision-sharp blades.
• Hand wash.
• Select items are monogrammable for an additional $9.00. Learn more.
- Details + Dimensions
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
• 8" Bread: Blade length–8"; Handle length–5".
• 7.5" Santoku: Blade length–7"; Handle length–5".
• 6" Petit Chef: Blade length–6"; Handle length–5".
• 4" Paring: Blade length–4"; Handle length–4.5".
Use with care. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Periodically rub mineral oil on the wood handle to prevent drying. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org