Sedgwick Recliner - Leather
Not your grandpa's recliner. Inspired by classic French club chairs, the Sedgwick's simple silhouette features slim arms and a push-back reclining mechanism. Covered in top-grain, hand-finished leather with contrast top stitching, its incredibly soft surface will age like a favorite old leather jacket.
- 29"w x 36.5"d x 39"h.
- Covered in top-grain, hand-finished aniline leather.
- Aniline leather has a natural look, soft finish and develops a beautiful patina with age and use.
- Contrast top-stitching.
- Solid wood frame and legs with Chocolate-stained finish.
- Hidden steel push-back mechanism with 3 settings.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 29"w x 36.5"d x 39"h.
- Interior seat width: 24".
- Seat depth: 22.5".
- Seat height: 18".
- Back height: 39".
- Diagonal depth: 54".
- Clearance under recliner: 6".
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 36"w x 30"d x 24.5"h.
- Package weight: 50 lbs.
Minimal assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
- Items marked with
are delivered via our In-Home Delivery service.
- Shipped via standard ground service.
- Delivery is by appointment (Mon-Sat) depending on area.
- Our delivery service will call to schedule within a 4-hour window.
- Item is delivered to your room of choice.
- For most items, in-home delivery includes unpacking, assembly and packaging removal. For headboards, we are happy to place items, in their original packaging, in any room you desire, but we are unable to unpack or inspect them, or attach them to existing bed frames.
- Available in the 48 contiguous states only.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com