Sedgwick Leather Recliner
Not your grandpa's recliner. Inspired by classic French club chairs, the Sedgwick's simple silhouette features slim arms and a push-back reclining mechanism. Covered in top-grain, hand-finished leather with contrast top stitching, its incredibly soft surface will age like a favorite old leather jacket.
- 29"w x 36.5"d x 39"h.
- Covered in top-grain, hand-finished aniline leather.
- Aniline leather has a natural look, soft finish and develops a beautiful patina with age and use.
- Contrast top-stitching.
- Solid wood frame and legs with Chocolate-stained finish.
- Hidden steel push-back mechanism with 3 settings.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 29"w x 36.5"d x 39"h.
- Interior seat width: 24".
- Seat depth: 22.5".
- Seat height: 18".
- Back height: 39".
- Depth of chair when fully reclined: 64."
- Distance chair must be from wall when fully reclined: 21".
- Diagonal depth (including legs): 54".
- Clearance under recliner: 6".
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 36"w x 30"d x 24.5"h.
- Package weight: 50 lbs.
Minimal assembly required. View assembly instructions.
To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat. Dust with a dry cloth and vacuum regularly. Do not use water to wash out butter, oil or grease stains. Wipe with a dry cloth. The spot will dissipate into the leather over time. To protect and maintain the leather we recommend purchasing a leather conditioner; always test-clean on a hidden area first to confirm results.
- Shipping + Return Info
Home Delivery Information
- Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 - 10 weeks.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org