Serta® Perfect Sleeper Mattress - Firm
- Rest easy. Get a good night's sleep with the Firm Serta® Perfect Sleeper Mattress. Ideal for anyone who prefers a firmer sleeping surface, its supportive springs conform to the body, reducing pressure points and providing just the right amount of back support.
- Made exclusively for west elm, the Serta® Perfect Sleeper® was designed with input from the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) to help reduce the most common causes of poor sleep.
- Visco-elastic Memory Foam gently contours to every part of the body.
- Foam and fibers provide superior comfort with enhanced cushioning. Foams are made without the use of PBDE flame-retardants, CFCs, lead, mercury, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials.
- Coiled innersprings react and conform to each sleep partner's individual body. Innersprings and box springs are made from 95% post-industrial recycled steel.
- Foundations sourced from FSC®-certified wood. Learn more.
- Includes FireShield®; Serta's advanced fire retardant system.
- Fits all west elm beds and bedding.
- Twin mattresses available online/catalog only.
- 10-year limited warranty.
- Details + Dimensions
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
- Twin: 38"w x 74.5"d x 10"h
- Full: 53"w x 74.5"d x 10"h
- Queen: 60"w x 79.5"d x 10"h
- King: 76w" x 79.5"d x 10"h
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in as little as 5-7 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org