Serta® Perfect Sleeper Mattress - Firm
Rest easy. Get a good night's sleep with the Firm Serta® Perfect Sleeper Mattress. Ideal for anyone who prefers a firmer sleeping surface, its supportive springs conform to the body, reducing pressure points and providing just the right amount of back support.
- Made exclusively for west elm, the Serta® Perfect Sleeper® was designed with input from the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) to help reduce the most common causes of poor sleep.
- Visco-elastic Memory Foam gently contours to every part of the body.
- Foam and fibers provide superior comfort with enhanced cushioning. Foams are made without the use of PBDE flame-retardants, CFCs, lead, mercury, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials.
- Coiled innersprings react and conform to each sleep partner's individual body. Innersprings and box springs are made from 95% post-industrial recycled steel.
- Foundations sourced from FSC®-certified wood. Learn more.
- Includes FireShield®; Serta's advanced fire retardant system.
- Fits all west elm beds and bedding.
- Twin mattresses available online/catalog only.
- 10-year limited warranty.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 38"w x 74.5"d x 10"h.
- Full: 53"w x 74.5"d x 10"h.
- Queen: 60"w x 79.5"d x 10"h.
- King: 76w" x 79.5"d x 10"h.
Spot clean with mild soap and water.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Mattresses receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
- Items marked with
are delivered via our In-Home Delivery service.
- Shipped via standard ground service.
- Delivery is by appointment (Mon-Sat) depending on area.
- Our delivery service will call to schedule within a 4-hour window.
- Item is delivered to your room of choice.
- For most items, in-home delivery includes unpacking, assembly and packaging removal. For headboards, we are happy to place items, in their original packaging, in any room you desire, but we are unable to unpack or inspect them, or attach them to existing bed frames.
- Available in the 48 contiguous states only.
This is an oversized item. Delivery fees include applicable state mattress recycling fees. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses or box springs. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Delivery fees are non-refundable. For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org