Our interpretation of a traditional Moroccan Berber, the stunning Souk Rug is handcrafted from New Zealand wool. Soft and elegant underfoot, it's perfect for a bedroom or living room. By purchasing this Fair Trade Certified™ rug, you’re supporting better living and working conditions—artisans earn a premium for each piece sold, empowering them to collectively invest in their surrounding communities.
- 100% high pile wool in Ivory / Graphite.
- Handmade by Craftmark-certified artisans in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Hand-braided tassels on both ends.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Made in India.
- Select styles are online/catalog only.