Sweater Wool Rug - Oatmeal
Handspun and handwoven by artisans in India using techniques certified as authentic by the nonprofit organization Craftmark, this remarkable wool-and-cotton rug is heavenly underfoot. Its neutral tones and richly soft pebbled texture blend well in both formal and informal settings.
- 95% wool/ 5% cotton in Oatmeal.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being hancrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- Rug thickness: 1".
- Select sizes are online/catalog only.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended. This product may transfer color to nylon or silk material when wet. Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handmade. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming and proper care, typically within three to six months.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in as little as 5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, mattresses, one-of-a-kind rugs or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com