Handspun and handwoven by artisans in India using techniques certified as authentic by the nonprofit organization Craftmark, this remarkable wool-and-cotton rug is heavenly underfoot. Its neutral tones and richly soft pebbled texture blend well in both formal and informal settings.
- 95% wool/ 5% cotton in Charcoal.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being hancrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Made in India.