Timber Brace Cantilever Chair
Streamlined support. Perfectly suited for a home office, our Timber Brace Cantilever Chair features a minimalist metal base. Back and cushion upholstery provide maximum comfort, and driftwood armrests and a clean-lined profile don’t skimp on style.
- 22.8”w x 21.6”d x 33”h.
- Metal frame.
- Wood armrests in a Driftwood finish.
- Gray Twill upholstery.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 22.8”w x 21.6”d x 33”h.
- Seat height: 18.9".
- Seat depth: 18.1".
- Arm height (from seat): 8.6".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 23"w x 32"d x 22"h.
Minimal assembly required.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in as little as 5-7 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 10 -12 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org