An architectural arrangement. Inspired by traditional ironwork, the Torres Wool Kilim is hand-tufted by Craftmark-certified artisans in India. Its unique geometric design of interlacing trellis was created using space-dyed yarns, which yield a rich, multi-colored effect.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more.
- 75% wool, 25% cotton in Iron.
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Spot clean.
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.