Traditional Masai Choker
- The equivalent of a bridal bouquet. Traditionally worn at weddings by Masai brides in Kenya and northern Tanzania, these bright beaded necklaces are beautifully detailed. Placed on wooden stands, their exquisite handcrafting elevates any mantel, shelf or console.
• Handmade; each is one of a kind.
• Bead and wire necklace; wood and metal stand.
• Choker: approximately 12"diam.
• Stand: 4"diam. x 1"h.
• Wipe clean.
• Made in Kenya.
• Join us behind the scenes of our South African adventure.
- Details + Dimensions
• Choker dimensions: 12"diam.
• Stand dimensions: 4"diam. x 1"h.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org