Turned Floor Lamp
Turn heads. The Turned Floor Lamp's happy, high-gloss finish shines a new light on classic woodworking silhouettes. Traditional meets modern.
- White resin turned body with high-gloss finish; cotton blend shade.
- Polished nickel hardware.
- On/off foot switch.
- 11"diam. x 66"h.
- Accommodates a 13W Compact Fluorescent light bulb (CFL) or 100W incandescent bulb (not included).
- Minimal assembly required.
- Wipe clean.
- Details + Dimensions
• Overall product dimensions: 11"diam. x 66"h.
• Shade dimensions: 23.5"diam. x 17"h.
• Cord length: 96".
CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS TITLE 20
California Code of Regulations Title 20 is a California statute enacted to reduce energy consumption in appliances, including portable lighting. Under the statute, all portable lighting manufactured on or after January 1, 2010 that is sold or shipped to customers in California must include a CFL bulb. west elm is compliant with applicable state and federal legislation; compliant lamps will include a CFL light bulb at no charge and have an on–off switch only.
• Number of boxes: 2
• Shipping package (shade): 24"w x 24"d x 23"h.
• Packaged weight 5.5 lbs.
• Shipping package (base): 21.5"w x 14"d x 23.6"h.
• Packaged weight 35.6 lbs.
Minimal assembly required.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be canceled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org