Watercolor Trellis Wool Shag Rug - Ivory
- Fair Trade
- Online Only
Artisans in India use a special dye technique to create the unique mottled look on our Watercolor Trellis Rug. It's handwoven of premium New Zealand wool for minimal shedding. As a Fair Trade Certified™ product, this piece supports better living and working conditions for the artisans who crafted it.
- 100% New Zealand wool in Ivory.
- Handwoven in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Due to the hand-dyed process, slight variations in color may occur.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l (Runner).
- Thickness: 0.5".
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended. This product may transfer color to nylon or silk material when wet. Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handmade. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming and proper care, typically within three to six months.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org