Blurred lines. The soft, lightly hued Watercolor Tide Wool Rug is handwoven of yarn that’s been space-dyed, a unique twisting and dyeing technique that yields a hazy, gradation effect. It resembles a cozy sweater knit and feels just as snug as one.
- 70% wool, 30% cotton in Light Pool.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more.
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.