Wezandla Wire Pendant
Woven wire. Handwoven in South Africa from recycled telephone wire, these pendants are named for the Zulu word “Wezandla,” meaning made "with hands.” They brighten dining rooms, kitchens, entryways and beyond.
- 9.3” diam. X 5.7” h.
- Handwoven from telephone wire.
- Includes standard Cord Set.
- Made in South Africa.
- Join us behind the scenes of our South African adventure.
- Details + Dimensions
• Overall product dimensions: 9.3"diam. x 5.7"h.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be cancled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com