Reclaimed Wood Floating Shelf: 4'
Floating Reclaimed Wood Box Shelf, Reclaimed Pine
- Mid-Century Shelving + Brackets $98 – $129 Special $78 – $103
- Marble Shelf 2Ft + Wire Prism Bracket $178 Special $119
Floating Mid-Century Cabinet, Acorn
- L-Beam Shelf, Short, Burnt Wax $249 Special $199
- Floating Hot Rolled Steel Shelf, 3'- L Shape $129 Special $103
- Floating L Shelving - Stainless Steel, 3 Feet $79 – $129 Special $63 – $103
- Acrylic Sided Shelf, White Lacquer $189
- Wire Mesh Wall Organizer $169 Special $135
- Wire Mesh Standing Shelving Rack $199 Special $159
Reclaimed Wood Cubby Shelf, Reclaimed Pine
From displaying pictures to organization and storage, shelving plays a big part in decorating a home. With the right touches, you can incorporate shelving into your overall style and design. At west elm, we offer a wide selection of shelving options to help make the most of your wall space.
Set up favorite family photos, souvenirs of vacations or prized heirlooms on wall shelves throughout different rooms in the house. Shelves made from reclaimed wood have a rustic feel, while marble and acrylic shelves offer a more contemporary design. Picture shelves have a ledge on the edge that allow frames to lean back against the wall without falling, eliminating the need to put holes in the wall to hang photographs and making it easy to change pictures out with new ones. Box shelves offer room to display vases, books, candles and other collectibles.
Use wall organizers to maximize space in smaller areas. Shelves with multiple racks and cabinets work well in dining rooms to hold dishes and silverware, while storage shelves with hooks underneath can help to organize entryways and mud rooms. Mesh wall storage shelves blend well in contemporary bathrooms and have room to hold extra towels, soaps and shampoos for guests. Open shelves with closed edges can organize barware or spices in a kitchen, and some shelves offer metal racks to store glassware underneath. From kitchens to living rooms to laundry rooms, find shelving to decorate and declutter your space.