9 X12 Bold Rug
- Geo Shag Wool Kilim Rug, 9'x12', Peacock $149 – $929 Hand loomed with an eclectic textural pattern from wool and cotton, our Geo Shag Wool Kilim Rug is a bold, modern way to introduce pattern to floors. 68% wool, 32% cotton in Peacock. Hand loomed. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months. Made in India. Select sizes online/catalog only.
- Diamond Point Kilim, 9'x12, Horseradish $749 sale $449.99 Go bold. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans in India, the Diamond Point Wool Kilim mixes bold colors in an almost flag-like fashion. Its oversized design looks great on display, whether under a dining table or in front of a sofa. 86% wool, 14% cotton in Horseradish. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India.
- Circle Lattice Wool Rug, 9'x12', Feather Gray $129 – $829 A bold update to a traditional trellis pattern, our Circle Lattice Rug features a pop color outline to give it graphic impact. Made of 100% hand-tufted wool, it's ultra-durable and ideal in high traffic areas. 100% hand-tufted wool in Feather Gray. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Minimal shedding. Made in India. Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Lourdes Sanchez Bullseye Rug, 9'x12', Multi $149 – $829 Graphic art for the floor. Reinterpreted from a hand-painted watercolor by artist Lourdes Snchez the optic bulls eye makes a bold, beautiful statement in any setting. 100% wool. Hand tufted and looped construction. Designed in collaboration with artist Lourdes Snchez. Learn more. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide. Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Mid-Century Geo Wool Dhurrie, 9'x12', Blue Teal $139 – $879 Bold and beautiful. The Mid-Century Geo Wool Kilim is handwoven of heathered yarn that's been space-dyed, a unique twisting and dyeing technique that yields a rich multi-colored effect. This results in dramatic, oversized geo patterns with neutral hues alongside pops of teal, which bring a fun, modern feel to a room. 86.6% wool, 11.7% cotton, 1.7% polyester in Blue Teal. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).