9 X12 Dhurrie Rug
- Kate Spade Saturday Small Scale Maze Dhurrie Rug, Iron, 9'x12' $129 – $749 SATURDAY IS GOING FOR IT. We worked with Kate Spade Saturday to translate their signature black-and-white zigzag print into this handwoven Small Scale Maze Dhurrie Rug. Use it as a graphic anchor in a modern room. Created in collaboration with Kate Spade Saturday. Learn more. Handwoven. 85% wool, 11% cotton, 4% other fibers. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Metallic Pinstripe Wool Dhurrie Rug, Ivory/Silver, 9'x12' sale $49 – $749 Shimmery stripes. Skilled Indian weavers mix natural, undyed ivory yarns with metallic ones to create a subtly luxe look that works whether your room is casual or dressed up (or a little bit of both). 77.3% wool, 19% cotton, 2.8% rayon, 0.9% metallic fibers in Ivory / Silver. Metallic yarns interwoven with natural wool. Tasseled ends. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select sizes online/catalog only.
- Bazaar Wool Dhurrie Rug, Platinum, 9'x12' $59 – $799 sale $34.99 – $449.99 Casablanca cool. Inspired by the crisscross pattern of a Moroccan trellis, the wool Bazaar Dhurrie is handwoven by skilled Indian artisans whose work had been certified by the nonprofit organization Craftmark. 84% wool, 16% cotton. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Online/catalog only.
- Phoenix Wool Dhurrie Rug, Regal Blue, 9'x12' $59 – $799 Southwestern style. Handwoven by skilled Indian artisans, the wool Phoenix Dhurrie is our graphic, modern take on traditional southwestern textiles. Handwoven. 87.3% wool, 11% cotton, 1.7% other fibers in Regal Blue. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India. Select sizes online/catalog only.
- Geo Wool Dhurrie, 9'x12', Blue Teal $59 – $799 Bold and beautiful. The Geo Wool Kilim is handwoven of heathered yarn that's been space-dyed, a unique twisting and dyeing technique that yields a rich multi-colored effect. This results in dramatic, oversized geo patterns with neutral hues alongside pops of teal, which bring a fun, modern feel to a room. 86.6% wool, 11.7% cotton, 1.7% polyester in Blue Teal. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Steven Alan Textured Stripe Dhurrie, 9'x12, Slate/Rose Bisque $129 – $749 Show your stripes. Created in collaboration with designer Steven Alan and handcrafted in India, the Textured Stripe Dhurrie is handwoven of wool and cotton. It has the look and feel of a cool sweater. Created in collaboration with Steven Alan. Learn more. 87% wool, 13% cotton in Slate/Rose Bisque. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select sizes are online/catalog only.