9 X12 Geometric Rug
- Spray Dyed Geo Wool Rug, 9'x12', Indigo $169 – $1,029 Made of 100% hand-tufted, cut pile wool, our Geo Tufted Wool Rug gets its unique mottled appearance from a special dyeing process that gives the modern geometric pattern a soft, subtle look. It's made in a Fair Trade Certified facility, meaning that each rug purchased directly improves the life of the artisan who makes it. 100% wool in Indigo. Hand tufted by Craftmark-certified artisans. Each rug is one of a kind and will vary in depth of color. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility.
- Steven Alan Geometric Stripe Cotton Kilim Rug, Ink, 9'x12' $49 – $779 Created in collaboration with designer Steven Alan and handcrafted in India, the Geometric Stripe Cotton Kilim Rug is inspired by vintage kilim rugs. It's reversible, so you can flip it for even wear. Created in collaboration with Steven Alan. Learn more. 100% cotton. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select styles are online/catalog only.
- Marquis Rug, 9'x12', Natural $149 – $879 Art for the floor. Tufted, looped and cut pile add up to subtle texture and go-anywhere style. Handmade in India from natural, undyed wool, the Marquis Rug's geometric pattern creates an ombr effect in soft, gradated hues. Hand guntufted, looped and cut pile. 100% undyed wool; cotton backing. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide. Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India.
- Metallic Harlequin Rug, 9'x12', Heather Gray/Silver $149 – $929 Handwoven with a geometric motif inspired by traditional shields, our super-soft Harlequin Rug features faux leather metallic accents. The facility where it's made is Fair Trade Certified, and the artisans have chosen to use the premium they earn to fund additional healthcare coverage. 65% handspun wool, 17% cotton, 17% faux leather in Heather Gray/Silver. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Framed Triangles Wool Kilim Rug, 9'x12', Midnight $139 – $879 Almost quilt-like, our intricate Framed Triangles Wool Kilim Rug is handwoven by Indian artisans using heathered wools. Its geometric design pairs well with warmer woods and mid-century silhouettes. 78% wool, 22% cotton in Midnight. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Sarah Campbell Mosaic Triangles Wool Dhurrie 9'x12', Wave $59 – $879 special $41 – $879 Pattern play. Combining playful tonal variations of geometric shapes with durable woven construction, the handcrafted Mosaic Triangles Wool Dhurrie is a fun piece that sets the tone for your living room or bedroom. Created in collaboration with Sarah Campbell. Learn more. 86.4% wool, 10.8% cotton, 2.8% polyester in Wave. Handwoven. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India.
- Torres Wool Kilim, 9'x12', Iron $59 – $879 An architectural arrangement. Inspired by traditional ironwork, the Torres Wool Kilim is hand-tufted by Craftmark-certified artisans in India. Its unique geometric design of interlacing trellis was created using space-dyed yarns, which yield a rich, multi-colored effect. 76% wool, 24% cotton in Iron. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.