9 X12 Platinum Rug
- Distressed Rococo Wool Rug, 9'x12', Platinum $249 – $999 Inspired by the intricate motifs of traditional Oriental rugs, our Distressed Rococo Rug's pattern is printed by hand onto 100% wool for a washed and over-dyed look. Each rug is one of a kind and will vary in depth of color. 100% handloomed wool in Platinum. Printed by hand. Each rug is unique due to the special printing process; color may vary. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Distressed Cadiz Rug, 9'X12', Platinum $199 – $1,299 World piece. Handcrafted in India, the Distressed Cadiz Wool Rug is a tufted one-piece whose patchwork pattern is created using a hand overstitching technique. Afterwards, each rug is distressed to create a vintage-inspired work of art for the floor. Handcrafted; each rug is unique. 100% wool in varying shades of Platinum. Slight variations in color due to yarn-dyeing technique. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India.
- Jute Boucle Rug, 9'x12' Platinum $39 – $499 An everyday classic, this handwoven rug is made in southern India from jute a highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource and a particularly durable material. Available in neutral-colored Platinum, this beautifully textured rug is also reversible. Handwoven 100% jute fibers in Platinum. Durable, reversible. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Natural fibers may shed; vacuum regularly. Made in India. Select items are online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Tile Wool Kilim Rug, 9'x12', Platinum $59 – $849 Style by tile. Handcrafted by Craftmark-certified artisans in India, the Tile Wool Kilim features a unique, two-toned design that was created using space-dyed yarns, which give it a rich, contrasting color effect. Its soft yet durable blend of wool and cotton make it ideal in a bedroom or living room. 85% wool, 15% cotton in Platinum. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Jute Chenille Herringbone Rug, Platinum, 9'x12' $49 – $599 Neutral ground. Classic herringbone stripes add subtle sophistication to the floor in durable, soft-to-the-touch chenille and jutea highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource and durable material. 62% jute, 38% cotton in Natural / Platinum. Handwoven. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select items are online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.