Assembled Dining Table
- Footrest Pub Table $999 Shapely silhouette. Drawing inspiration from early French and American architecture, the Footrest Pub Table fuses modern functionality with rustic pine reclaimed from old buildings. Embellished with original marks, knots and nail holes, each table is bleached, sanded and finished for a completely one-of-a-kind look. Iron frame in blackened finish. Reclaimed pine seat in bleached finish. 32"diam. x 42"h. Table height adjusts from 38" to 45.5". Fits 4 - 5 people. Assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery.
- Design Workshop Metal Top Table, 60"x34" $1,699 Let's table it. Carve out a cozy breakfast nook or a sophisticated perch for cocktails and canapes with the Design Workshop Metal Top Table. Made in the USA, the blackened-steel top and pipe fitting legs create a sturdy, versatile heirloom piece. Metal top made of solid steel milled in South Carolina and Kentucky, with a Blackened finish. Legs and base made of pipe fittings. See Dimensions + Details for full breakdown of styles and sizes. Assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Wipe clean.
- Arc Base Pedestal Table 42", Smoke $499 – $599 Gather 'round. Set on a sculptural solid wood base inspired by 1930s Art Deco lines, our smoke-finish 60" Arc Base Pedestal Table seats up to six people in a conversation-conducive circle, while the 42" version can host a more intimate crowd of up to four. 42" table comfortably seats up to 4; 60" up to 6. Solid-wood base; engineered wood top with Smoke-stained ash veneer. 60" assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Rustic Kitchen Prep Counter, Acacia $399 Hello, handsome. Our new Rustic Kitchen Prep Counter adds instant surface space and storage to any kitchen. The stainless-steel top pays homage to zinc counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. 30"w x 14.5"d x 38"h. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Rustic Kitchen Square Table, Acacia $399 Pure and simple. The stainless-steel surface of the Rustic Kitchen Square Table pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized to fit in tight spaces, it's the perfect table for two to four. 30"sq. x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 2 to 4. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Rustic Bar, Acacia $599 The stainless-steel surface of our Rustic Kitchen Island pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. It's just as ideal for slicing and dicing as it is for mixing and mingling. 46"w x 30"d x 38"h. Solid acacia wood frame; steel top. Single shelf for added storage and display. Seats 4 to 6. Minimal assembly. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.