Assembled Wood Table
- $199 From all angles. Whether youre going for old-Hollywood glamour or edgy, angular style, the Faceted Mirror Side Tables antiqued mirror surface reflects and refracts light, lightening up the look of any room. 12.5"sq. x 20.5"h. Engineered wood; mirror paneling. Mirrored surface is glazed with an antiqued finish. Arrives fully assembled. Wipe clean. Imported.
- $199 Branch out. Bring the outdoors in with the rustic Natural Tree Stump Side Table. Made from naturally fallen cypress trees, each solid-wood table is one of a kind. Cluster two or three together to create a unique coffee table, or use them individually beside a sofa, bed or chair. Solid cypress wood. Due to the natural wood used, no two tables are alike. 12.5"diam. x 19"h. Arrives fully assembled. Wipe clean. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- $1,899 Let's table it. Carve out a cozy breakfast nook or a sophisticated perch for cocktails and canapes with the Design Workshop Wood Top Table. Made in the USA, the solid wood top and pipe fitting legs create a sturdy, versatile heirloom piece. Solid oak top harvested from the mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee, in a Natural Lime finish. Legs and base made of pipe fittings. See Dimensions + Details for full breakdown of styles and sizes. Assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Wipe clean.
- $399 – $499 Gather 'round. Set on a sculptural solid wood base inspired by 1930s Art Deco lines, our smoke-finish 60" Arc Base Pedestal Table seats up to six people in a conversation-conducive circle, while the 42" version can host a more intimate crowd of up to four. 42" table comfortably seats up to 4; 60" up to 6. Solid-wood base; engineered wood top with Smoke-stained ash veneer. 60" assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- $2,399 Counter style. The Design Workshop Wood Top Bar + Counter are conveniently fitted with wheels for easy mobility. Made in the USA, the solid wood top and shelves and blackened-steel rolling cart create sturdy, versatile heirloom pieces. Metal components made of solid steel milled in South Carolina and Kentucky, with a Blackened finish. Wood components made of solid oak harvested from the mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee, in a Natural Lime finish. Assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery.