- $129 The natural choice for storage and display. Handwoven by skilled Filipino artisans, this basket is amply sized for everything from magazines and newspapers to towels and throws. Its made of seagrassa self-sustaining plant which grows abundantly in the Philippines and is the perfect addition to any green-minded home. Seagrass woven over a sturdy metal frame. Handles for easy portability. Due to the handwoven nature, slight variations in size and color will occur. 15.25"w x 14.5"d x 18"h.
- $39 Sturdy storage for magazines, media and more. The durable frames of our Modern Weave Harvest Baskets are covered in tightly handwoven rattan peel and stained to highlight its rich texture. 14"w x 17"d x 9"h. Handwoven rattan peel. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- $69 – $149 Bold baskets. Handwoven in Ghana from colorfully-dyed grasses, the Bolga Baskets are topped with goat-hide leather handles. They're just-the-right size for magazines in the living room or fresh produce in the kitchen. Handwoven from dyed natural grasses. Goat hide leather handles. Made in Ghana. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- $29 – $39 Sparkly storage. Crafted of recycled candy wrappers, these Metallic Woven Storage Baskets come in convenient sizes that fit in standard cubby holes and under the bed. A silver finish gives them girly appeal. Recycled foil. Handles provide easy portability. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- $179 sale $99.99 Slouchy and sophisticated. Inspired by the homespun look of braided rugs, these wool Capel Baskets are handwoven in North Carolina. They make a perfect hideaway for books, blankets, toys and more. 16"diam. x 24"h. Hand-braided wool. Made in the USA. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.