Blue Handwoven Rug
- Guatemalan Pomona Rug, 3'x5', Blue $229 – $249 sale $119.99 – $149.99 Bring the world to your floors. Made in collaboration with The Mayan Store, a company that preserves traditional Mayan heritage and techniques, our Guatemalan Pomona Rug is handmade by artisans in indigenous Guatemalan communities. Each rug takes about a week to make, from the shearing of the sheep to the weaving of the wool on foot pedal looms. The result is a soft, lush style thatll warm up any room. Handwoven. 50% wool, 50% cotton in Blue Lagoon. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Knotted Diamonds Rug, Ivory/Regal Blue, 9'x12' $149 – $849 Knotty and nice. Handwoven on a loom by Craftmark-certified artisans using all-natural, undyed wool, our Knotted Diamonds Rug is covered with a textured chevron pattern that makes a graphic statement in any space. 80% wool, 20% cotton in Regal Blue. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Recycled Rag Dhurrie, 6'x9', king fisher blue $29 – $199 Handwoven in India, the Recycled Rag Dhurrie uses recycled fabric to create a soft, colorful rug that's durable enough for high-traffic areas. 94% viscose, 6% cotton in Kingfisher Blue. Handwoven by Craftmark- and Fair Trade-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India.
- SPO Tile Wool Kilim Rug, 12'x18', Blue Sage $59 – $1,899 Find your dream rug. Our new special order rug program lets you customize your Tile Wool Kilim, choosing from over a dozen colors and sizes. Each unique rug is handcrafted in a Fair Trade Certified facility where the artisans have chosen to use the premium they earn from Fair Trade production to fund additional healthcare coverage. 85% wool, 15% cotton. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Due to the made-to-order features of this rug, final sizes and dye colors may vary slightly.
- Phoenix Wool Dhurrie Rug, Regal Blue, 9'x12' $59 – $799 Southwestern style. Handwoven by skilled Indian artisans, the wool Phoenix Dhurrie is our graphic, modern take on traditional southwestern textiles. Handwoven. 87.3% wool, 11% cotton, 1.7% other fibers in Regal Blue. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India. Select sizes online/catalog only.
- Jute Chenille Herringbone Rug, Blue Lagoon, 9'x12' $49 – $599 sale $34.99 – $399.99 Neutral ground. Classic herringbone stripes add subtle sophistication to the floor in durable, soft-to-the-touch chenille and jutea highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource and durable material. 62% jute, 38% cotton in Natural / Blue Lagoon. Handwoven. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select items are online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.