- Clay culture. These colorful Bird Bowls are handcrafted by artisans in Guatemalas western highlands, an area known for its majolica and glazeware. Made from locally sourced clay, each piece is thrown, sculpted and glazed by hand. 5.1"diam. x 2.3"h. Hand-thrown and glazed ceramic. Each piece is one of a kind. Made in Guatemala.
- Farmhouse Pottery Dip Bowl, White $5 special $4
- Farmhouse Serveware, Small Bowl $34 – $39 special $27 – $31
- WE Print Collection, Stacked Bowls $149
- Copper Plated Mixing Bowls, Set of 3 $39
- WE Print Collection, More Bottles and Bowls $149
- Mid-Century Stamp Bowl, Black + White, Leaves $8 – $32 sale $3.99 – $19.99
- Ikat Pad Print Bowl, Dot Fleur, Dusty Purple $8 special $6 Globe bowl appeal. A variety of vibrant patterns, influenced by traditional textiles, give our Pad Printed Bowls just enough edge to make breakfast a little more interesting. As functional as they are attractive, youll have these in constant rotation. 5"diam x 2.75"h. Glazed porcelain. Sold individually. Imported.
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, Set of 4 $39 sale $24.99