Cast Iron Cookware
- Enamel Cast Iron Cookware, Deep Saute Pan, White reg. price $99 sale $49.99 Saute with style. Our heavy Enamel Cast Iron Saute Pan evenly cooks your food across the pan's surface as you sear, saute, and slow cook to your palate's delight. Its sizable handle offers easy liftingideal for complex meals and kitchen multitaskers. Created with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more. Cast iron and enamel. 11.9"diam x 3.2"h. 3L capacity. Oven safe. Imported.
- Caso Electric Grill Griddle reg. price $159.95 sale $99.99 For breakfast, lunch and dinner. The cast iron Caso Electric Griddle is a powerful indoor grill with a reversible nonstick cooking surface. Starting off the day with pancake, egg or skillet recipes, you can then easily reverse sides to grill some steak, fish or vegetables for a filling dinner. 23.6"w x 12.8"d x 4.5"h. Cast iron surface in Black. Nonstick coating. Precision temperature control; simple dial-controlled operation. Imported.
- Lodge Cast Iron, Combo Cooker, 3 Qt. $49.95 Talk about handy. Our pre-seasoned Lodge Cast Iron Combo Cooker is a deep skillet, fryer or Dutch ovenand the lid converts to a shallow pan or griddle. Take this versatile cooker camping, keep it at your weekend house or save storage space in your own kitchen. Pre-seasoned cast iron. 10.25"diam. x 3"h. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
- Lodge Cast Iron, Grill Pan $28.95 A great grill. Our pre-seasoned Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan lets you grill meats, seafood or vegetables with minimal oil. Its sturdy cast iron construction evenly distributes and retains heat, and its raised ridges help remove excess fat from foods. Pre-seasoned cast iron. 10.25"diam. x 1.78"h. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
- Lodge Cast Iron, Skillet, 10" $24.95
- Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 3.5 Qt., White $79 – $99 Slow down. Our heavy Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Ovens evenly distribute heat when searing, braising, boiling and more. They seal in the flavor and moisture of stews, meats, casseroles and rice dishes, while cooking at a lower temp. The pots also keep second helpings warm or can be stored in the fridge or freezer for later. Created in collaboration with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more. Cast iron; Gray enamel. Imported.