Ceramic Glazed Dinnerware
- Fishs Eddy Butter Dish, Butter $24 Fishs Eddy is a New York City store famous for its vintage kitchenware and quirky collectibles. We worked together to bring you this butter-shaped holding dishsized to hold a standard stick. Created in collaboration with Fishs Eddy. Learn more. 9"w x 3"d. x 2.2"h. Glazed ceramic in Yellow / Blue. Imported.
- Textured Mug, Set of 4, White Dots $32 sale $11.99 – $32
- Fishs Eddy Tray, Tickets $24 sale $14.99
- La Casa Bird Bowl, White $15 sale $9 – $10.99 Clay culture. These colorful Bird Bowls are handcrafted by artisans in Guatemalas western highlands, an area known for its majolica and glazeware. Made from locally sourced clay, each piece is thrown, sculpted and glazed by hand. 5.1"diam. x 2.3"h. Hand-thrown and glazed ceramic. Each piece is one of a kind. Made in Guatemala.
- Textured Dip Bowl, Slate, Honeycomb $4 – $5 sale $1.99 – $5
- Organic Shaped Crackle Dinner Plate, Set of 4, Gray $24 – $48
- Rocking Bird Salt + Pepper Shakers, White $24
- Mid Century Ceramic Vase, Centerpiece Bowl, Low $59 – $74
- Colored Glaze Prep Bowl, Large, Slate $5 Color contrast. The insides of these ceramic Color Glaze Prep Bowls are hand painted in different hues. Perfect for portioning out ingredients, theyre also great for serving small bites or catching clutter on bookshelves, dressers and desks. Glazed earthenware. 4.9"diam x 2"h. Color is hand-applied. Imported.