Ceramic Glazed Dinnerware
- Fishs Eddy Butter Dish, Butter $24 Fishs Eddy is a New York City store famous for its vintage kitchenware and quirky collectibles. We worked together to bring you this butter-shaped holding dishsized to hold a standard stick. Created in collaboration with Fishs Eddy. Learn more. 9"w x 3"d. x 2.2"h. Glazed ceramic in Yellow / Blue. Imported.
- Fishs Eddy Tray, Tickets reg. price $24 sale $14.99
- La Casa Bird Bowl, Blue reg. price $15 sale $10.99 Clay culture. These colorful Bird Bowls are handcrafted by artisans in Guatemalas western highlands, an area known for its majolica and glazeware. Made from locally sourced clay, each piece is thrown, sculpted and glazed by hand. 5.1"diam. x 2.3"h. Hand-thrown and glazed ceramic. Each piece is one of a kind. Made in Guatemala.
- Textured Mug, Set of 4, White Dots reg. price $32 sale $11.99 – $32
- Textured Dip Bowl, Slate, Honeycomb reg. price $4 sale $1.99 – $4
- Colored Glaze Prep Bowl, Large, Slate $5 Color contrast. The insides of these ceramic Color Glaze Prep Bowls are hand painted in different hues. Perfect for portioning out ingredients, theyre also great for serving small bites or catching clutter on bookshelves, dressers and desks. Glazed earthenware. 4.9"diam x 2"h. Color is hand-applied. Imported.