Ceramic Home Decor
- La Natura Animal Objects, Elephant $19 sale $5.99 – $9.99 Mid-century menagerie. Made from clay with a crackled teal glaze, these simple, sculptural La Natura Ceramic Animals are inspired by '50s and '60s style. Arrange them with flea market finds or plants for an eclectic display on tabletops and mantels. Various sizes. Light Clay ceramic with Aqua Crackle glaze. Imported.
- White Vases, Set of 3 (Sack, Jug, Egg) $10 – $89 Pure and simple. Made from ceramic earthenware with a slight glossy finish, our Pure White Vases come in a range of shapes and sizes. Collect a few for countless arrangement possibilities on mantels, ledges and tabletops. Ceramic. Various sizes. Can be filled with water. Hand wash. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- WE Pure Collection, Filled Cups, White, Dew $22 – $26 Pure light. Poured into beautifully simple ceramic containers, our Pure Candle Collection burns clean and bright when grouped on tables, desks or mantels. Scented wax. Ceramic holders. Scents: Water Lilly / Sheer Musk in White, Birch Leaf / Tobacco in Cocoa, Eucalyptus / Hyacinth in Blue, Spring Rain / Cotton Blossoms in Gray and Citron / Aloe Leaf in Yellow. Imported.
- Ceramicist Vase, Short Neck, White $29 – $79
- Animal Nesting Dolls, Snow Leopard $16 – $22 Such a doll. Set your table with these cheery stoneware candles, which are inspired by Russian dolls. They're embellished with metallic accents for extra shine and come in three festive scents. Ceramic stoneware. Heads remove to reveal candle within. Scented soy wax. Sold individually. Made in the USA.
- Knit Cloche Collection, Red $28