Chocolate Home Office Furniture
- $649 An icon of modern design. The Parsons Tower is a clean-lined and versatile storage solution that fits where you need it. With square legs the same thickness as its shelves, the open design works well as a bookcase, display console or even a room divider. 42"w x 16"d x 77"h. Finished on all sides to double as a room divider. Engineered wood. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- $399 sale $319.99 – $399 Offering open, cubby-like shelving for storage and display, this Rolling Storage piece has six spacious openings. It works well against walls and is finished on all sides so it can also be used in the middle of a space as a room divider or console. 47"w x 13"d x 34.5"h. Finished on all sides. Solid and engineered wood. Includes five casters (optional), two locking. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- $299 File in. The Parsons Filing Cabinet re-imagines the clean lines and practical design of the iconic Parsons table in a stylish storage unit. Low enough to fit under a desk, its equally at home as an office organizer and a living room side table. 16w x 18.5d x 19.25h. Engineered wood. Two drawers close flush. Large bottom drawer is a lateral file cabinet. Imported.
- $399 Legendary lines. This update of the original iconic Parsons Table has square legs the same thickness as its top, an exacting equation of modern design. With two hidden drawers, the Parsons Desk works just as well as an entryway table, dining room buffet or media console as it does in your home office. 48"w x 24"d x 30"h. Engineered wood in Chocolate-stained finish. Two drawers close flush. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- $69 – $299 sale $59.99 – $299 Our Everywhere Storage can be arranged and rearranged into countless storage solutions to suit any room. Stack them to build a tall bookcase or pair them side by side to create a low sideboard or shelving unit. Different finishes and a choice of wood or glass doors increase the versatility. Versatile modular storage. Solid and engineered wood. Cabinets available with solid or glass doors. Metal handles may be positioned at top or bottom of doors.