Coffee Natural Table
- $349 Part sculpture, part table, all artisanal. Craftspeople in Jaipur, India, hand carved the delicate rosettes on this low-lying solid mango wood table, which takes its original inspiration from a ceremonial stool used by Bamileke royalty in the African country of Cameroon. 32"diam. x 12"h. Solid mango wood. Hand-carved rosette pattern. Due to the natural variations in the wood, each piece is unique. Made in India.
- $399 Into the fold. Inspired by the Japanese art of paper folding, the Origami Coffee Table artfully supports a hand-inlaid bone-tile top with a lightweight base. Its small footprint makes it ideal in the angle of a sectional or as a side table next to a deep sofa. 28"diam. x 18"h. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top. Steel base with gunmetal finish. Made in India.
- $199 Branch out. Bring the outdoors in with the rustic Natural Tree Stump Side Table. Made from naturally fallen cypress trees, each solid-wood table is one of a kind. Cluster two or three together to create a unique coffee table, or use them individually beside a sofa, bed or chair. Solid cypress wood. Due to the natural wood used, no two tables are alike. 12.5"diam. x 19"h. Arrives fully assembled. Wipe clean. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- $499 Reclaimed, relaxed and refined. The Emmerson Coffee Table is made from reclaimed solid pine certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). Harvested from old pine shipping pallets, the wood shows the knots and natural imperfections that make every table subtly one of a kind. 42"w x 24"d x 16"h. FSC-certified solid reclaimed pine; wax finish. More about FSC. No two are exactly alike; indentations, slight cracks and color variations are to be expected. Imported.
- $1,099 A mix of reclaimed walnut and peroba woods makes up the Mixed Wood Coffee Table. With a simple, low-to-the-ground silhouette and rough-hewn surface, it brings rustic charm to a room. 60"w x 23"d x 16"h. Reclaimed walnut top and peroba frame in a Natural finish. Iron base. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- $349 The white T-shirt of coffee tables. An easy fit with any style, the Box Frame Coffee Table's steel base is topped with a solid slab of mango wood in a weathered, whitewashed finish. Natural variations in the wood make each one subtly unique. Solid mango wood top with whitewash finish. 44.25"w x 24.5"d x 17"h. Steel frame. Minimal assembly required. Wipe clean. Made in India.
- $399 Handsome, hardworking and one of a kind. Just like the original, this coffee table-sized version of the Industrial Dining Table features a top made of reclaimed saal wood. The woods distinctive grain differs from table to table, with natural nicks and knots giving it its character. Natural saal wood top with oil finish; iron frame and legs. 48"w x 24"d x 16"h. No two tables are exactly the same; each ages differently over time. Minimal assembly required. Wipe clean. Made in India.
- $499 – $699 Secret stasher. One side of the Rustic Storage Coffee Table's top pops up to reveal a boatload of hidden storage. Lofted on airy steel legs, the solid mango wood body has enough room to stow anything from toys and remotes to pillows and throws. Each table is subtly one-of-a-kind. Solid mango wood with natural color variations. Steel legs. Top door with pop-up mechanism reveals interior storage. Minimal assembly required. Wipe clean. Made in India.