Copper Kitchen Equipment
- Copper Spoon Rest $14
- Copper Measuring Cups $19 Portion control. Made in India, these shiny Copper Measuring Cups are as functional in a kitchen as they are beautiful, when hung on a hook. The copper finish is also naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal (though you must still hand wash each cup). 11.8"w x 7.8"d x 2.4"h (nested). Copper-plated steel. Includes 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup and 1/4 cup. Made in India.
- Wood + Copper Salt Cellar, Copper Lid + Mango Wood, 2.75" x3.5" $16
- Bodum Copper French Press, 8 Cup $30 – $60
- Wire Kitchen Foldable Dishrack, Copper $39
- Copper Oil + Vinegar Set $39
- Copper Trim Cutting Board + Stand, Set of 3 $89 sale $59.99
- Copper Flatware, 5 Piece Set $39 – $399 This elegant flatware isn't just for company; the electroplated stainless steel core makes it sturdy enough for everyday use. Each place setting ensures that you have all the right utensils at hand, whatever the occasion. Stainless steel (18/0) with copper titanium electroplating all over. Available in sets of 1, 4 or 12 place settings. Place setting includes one of each: Salad Fork, Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Tablespoon + Teaspoon. Imported.
- Moscow Mule Mug, Hammered Copper $24 The copper-finished Moscow Mule mug has a solid brass handle and tarnish-resistant coating to preserve its beauty and luster. Designed specifically for a Moscow Mule cocktail (ginger beer, vodka and lime), this mug is great for entertaining. Copper-finished stainless steel. Brass handle. Imported. This item is monogrammable for an additional $9.00. Learn more.