Cotton Canvas Tote
- Market Tote Bag, Carpe Diem $18
- Fleebags Milk Tote, Royal Blue $80 Brooklyn designers Shira Entis and Alex Bell, friends and self-proclaimed flea market addicts, were inspired to create this tote as an alternative to the plastic bags they accumulated on their flea market trips. Each bag is hand sewn, silkscreened and numbered. Made from vegetable-tanned, re-purposed leather and durable canvas, they only get better with age. Created by Fleabags. 14"w x 16"h; handles 8.5"l. Cotton canvas. Vegetable-tanned Blush leather handles, Black leather piping at edge.
- Valentine's Day Canvas Tote Bag, Be Mine $24
- Valentine's Day Canvas Tote Bag, Love $24
- Baggu Stripped Dipped Tote, Navy Stripe + Gold Dip $45 In the bag. Known for creating simple, stylish carryalls, Baggu worked with us to design these metallic totes. Monogram one as a gift and fill it with a few favorites. Created in collaboration with Baggu. Learn more. 10"w x 5.5"d x 16"h. 100% recycled cotton canvas dipped in latex. 40" adjustable strap. Snap closure. Imported. This item is monogrammable for an additional $8.50. Learn more. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.