Cotton Tea Towel
- Tea Towel, Set of 4, Claudia Pearson Spring Mix reg. price $39 sale $29.99 Start fresh. Brooklyn artist Claudia Pearson has illustrated everything from children's books to New Yorker pages. Here, she's designed an exclusive collection of spring-inspired tea towels. Created in collaboration with Claudia Pearson. Learn more. 16.75"w x 26"l. 100% cotton duck canvas. Set of 4. Made in India.
- Painted Stripe Tea Towel, Feather Gray/Orange Poppy reg. price $10 special $4.97
- Fort Makers Tea Towel, Peach $14 Fort Makers is a Brooklyn-based artist collective that makes functional and interactive art. Inspired by Indian and Japanese block printing, co-founder and resident painter Naomi Clark designed these dip-dyed and hand-block printed tea towels. Created by Fort Makers. 28"w x 29"l. Dyed cotton in Peach or Navy. White screen-printing ink. Designed and made in Brooklyn, NY.
- Tea Towel, Set of 2, Bunny + Chick $16
- FEED Tea Towel, Slate, Wheat $12 Feed your spirit. We've partnered with FEED in support of their mission to end world hunger. For each of these towels purchased, FEED will donate 6 meals to families in need in the USA. Created in collaboration with FEED. Learn more. 17"w x 28"l. Recycled US cotton/poly blend in Natural Linen. Crossed Wheat pattern in Red. Made in Lawrence, MA.
- Notebook Stripe Kitchen Towel, Citron/Iron $16