Dining Table Lighting
- Eclipse Chandelier $249 special $199 Bubbly beauty. With shades made of handblown seeded glass and an antique bronze-plated frame, the Eclipse Chandelier puts an industrial spin on a classic form. While its adjustable height suits any room, its sweeping silhouette looks especially dazzling above a dining table. 36"diam.; adjusts from 30" to 66"h. Plated antique bronze; handblown glass. Hardwired. Imported.
- Large Rectangle Hanging Capiz, White $349 special $279 Tiers of shimmering natural capiz shellsoften referred to as "glass oysters" because of their fragile, translucent appearanceare hand cut and hand strung by talented Filipino artisans to create this piece, which casts a beautifully luminous glow over a dining table. 30.5"w x 14.75"d x 15.5"h. Polished Nickel metal frame; natural capiz shells. Mounting hardware included. Imported.
- Panorama Chandelier $399 special $319 Shining example. The retro-inspired Panorama Chandelier's mercury glass side panels give feasts a festive glow. Its vintage vibe is the ideal complement to a long dining table. Mercury glass with antique bronze finish. 32"w x 15"d x 10"h. Height may be adjusted in 12" increments from 6" to 42" using adjustable length tubes (included). Accommodates 60W incandescent bulbs (not included). Assembly required. Hardwired. Professional installation recommended. UL listed. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Dynamic duo. The Duo Walled Chandelier's seven clear glass shades are hand-blown and look great hung over a dining room table. Adjustable hanging lengths for each shade make it easy to customize to any space. 36"w x 9"d x 30"h. Plated Black Oxide-finished metal base. Seven hand-blown glass shades are adjustable in height. Black cloth-wrapped cord. Hardwired. Imported.
- Waterfall Chandelier $799 special $639