Enamel Oven Cookware
- Enamel Cast Iron Cookware, Deep Saute Pan, White $99 sale $49.99 – $79 Saute with style. Our heavy Enamel Cast Iron Saute Pan evenly cooks your food across the pan's surface as you sear, saute, and slow cook to your palate's delight. Its sizable handle offers easy liftingideal for complex meals and kitchen multitaskers. Created with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more. Cast iron and enamel. 11.9"diam x 3.2"h. 3L capacity. Oven safe. Imported.
- Cast Iron Cookware, 6Pc Set, Red Exterior/Cream Interior $299 sale $149.99 – $299 You're all set. Covered in beautiful, shiny enamel, this 6-Piece Cast Iron Set has everything you need to fry, saute and bake in the kitchen: a spacious Saute Pan and Dutch Oven (both with lids), a heavy grill pan and an everyday skillet. Created in collaboration with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more. Cast iron with colored enamel finish. Set includes: 4 Qt. Deep Saute Pan + Lid, 6 Qt. Dutch Oven + Lid, Grill Pan and a Skillet. Imported.
- Enamel Bakeware, Loaf Pan $19 Stay in shape. The Enamelware Loaf Pan makes perfect breads and mini cakes. The steel with porcelain-enamel finish pan is shatterproof, retains heat and is naturally nonstick. Its oven-to-table good looks have a vintage feel. Steel with naturally nonstick porcelain-enamel finish. 9"w x 5"d x 2.5"h. Dishwasher safe. Imported.
- Cast Iron Cookware, Black Exterior/Cream Interior, 3.5 Quart $79 – $99 sale $29.99 – $79 Slow down. Our heavy Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Ovens evenly distribute heat when searing, braising, boiling and more. They seal in the flavor and moisture of stews, meats, casseroles and rice dishes, while cooking at a lower temp. The pots also keep second helpings warm or can be stored in the fridge or freezer for later. Created in collaboration with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more. Cast iron; Gray enamel. Imported.
- iittala, Stock Pot $295 sale $199.99 A forever find. Made of cast iron with an enameled interior, the Iittala 3-Quart Stock Pot's classic shape is modeled after a famous Finnish design from 1960. Durable and resistant to high temperatures, it's ideal for frying and simmering foods, or for whipping up casseroles. Cast Iron with enamel interior; oak wood handle. 8.5"diam. x 7"h. Hand wash. Imported.