Engineered Wood Dining Room Furniture
- Parsons Buffet, Chocolate-Stained Veneer $599 Pure and simple. The Parsons Buffet reinterprets the iconic Parsons design of the 1930s, with square legs the same thickness as its shelves. Its balanced, clean-lined proportions make it versatile enough to use as a dining room buffet, entryway table or media console. 48"w x 16"d x 32"h. Solid wood legs; engineered wood frame. Features two hinged flip-down doors; magnetic door closures. Adjustable shelf on each side. Imported.
- Terra Dining Bench, 54", Walnut $299 – $369 Strong, simple and sustainable. A west elm green product, the Terra Bench is made from durable, FSC-certified wood and finished with recycled-aluminum hardware. It's a welcome addition pulled up to a table, under a window or at the foot of a bed. FSC-certified engineered wood with ash veneer. More about FSC. 54" bench seats up to 3; 72" bench seats up to 4. Toxin-free water-based stain and glues. Recycled-aluminum hardware. Coordinates with west elm's Terra Bench Cushion (sold separately).
- Parsons Dining Table, 32"Sq, White Lacquer $349 Hip to be square. Simple and sophisticated, the Parsons Square Dining Table's square legs are the same thickness as its top, an exacting equation of modern design. Designed to seat up to four people, it's suitable for rooms of all sizes, not to mention breakfast nooks and small apartments. 32"sq. x 30"h. Engineered wood with stained veneer or lacquered finish. Comfortably seats up to 4. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Dumont Buffet/Media Console, Pecan/White reg. price $699 sale $349.99 – $699 Storage space that's easy on the eyes. Mid-century Scandinavian design inspired the highly detailed Dumont Buffet, which houses three deep drawers and two roomy cabinets. The streamlined, storage-rich piece is lofted on angled solid wood legs. 53"w x 17"d x 31.5". Solid wood legs and engineered wood frame. Gunmetal-finished hardware detail. Three middle drawers open on smooth metal glides and close flush.
- Reclaimed Wood +Lacquer Buffet, Amber Wash $1,199 Best of both worlds. Town meets country on our Reclaimed Wood + Lacquer Buffet, framing rustic pine drawers in a modern lacquer frame. The wood comes from solid pine shipping pallets, reinvented into unique storage pieces for the home. 56"w x 18"d x 33"h. Reclaimed pine wood drawers. Engineered wood frame in a glossy white lacquer finish. Brass plated drawer pulls and metal legs in Antiqued Bronze finish. Made in Vietnam. Online/catalog only.
- Terra Dining Table, 72", Walnut $649 Modern monolith. Pure and perfectly proportioned, the Terra Dining Table is built from durable wood thats been certified as sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). Seating up to 8 or 10, it can also be used as a large desk or work surface. FSC-certified engineered wood with ash veneer. More about FSC. 72" table seats up to 8; 90" up to 10. Toxin-free water-based stains and glues. Recycled aluminum hardware. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Parsons Dining Table, 60" x 36", White $499 Designed for dining. Part of our popular Parsons Collection, the Parsons Dining Table's square legs are the same thickness as its top, an exacting equation of modern design. This simple, sophisticated and highly versatile table works with your style, whether you're a modernist, a traditionalist or somewhere in between. 60"w x 36"d x 30"h. Engineered wood with stained veneer or lacquered finish. Comfortably seats up to 6. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.