Engineered Wood Furniture Side Table
- Steel Facade Side Table $1,499 A mix of acacia and walnut-veneered woods gives the Steel Facade Side table its textured surface and variegated finish. Sitting atop a sturdy blackened metal base, it features an open compartment for displaying decorative objects as well as a steel-plated drawer for added storage. 32"w x 20"d x 26"h. Walnut-veneer engineered wood, acacia wood. Blackened metal base and drawer front. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Parsons End Table, White Lacquer $249 Perfect proportions. Part of our popular Parsons collection, the Parsons End Table's square legs are the same thickness as its top, an exacting equation of modern design. With a bottom shelf for books and magazines, it's a natural fit next to a sofa, bed or armchair. 21"w x 16"d x 25"h. Single drawer closes flush on metal glides. Engineered wood; white lacquer finish. Open bottom shelf for additional storage space. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Chevron Bone Side table. Smoke/Natural Bone $199
- Parsons File Cabinet, Chocolate $299 File in. The Parsons Filing Cabinet re-imagines the clean lines and practical design of the iconic Parsons table in a stylish storage unit. Low enough to fit under a desk, its equally at home as an office organizer and a living room side table. 16w x 18.5d x 19.25h. Engineered wood. Two drawers close flush. Large bottom drawer is a lateral file cabinet. Imported.
- Faceted Foxed Mirror Side Table $199 From all angles. Whether youre going for old-Hollywood glamour or edgy, angular style, the Faceted Mirror Side Tables antiqued mirror surface reflects and refracts light, lightening up the look of any room. 12.5"sq. x 20.5"h. Engineered wood; mirror paneling. Mirrored surface is glazed with an antiqued finish. Arrives fully assembled. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Bone Side Table, Ivory $199 Material mix. Simple and sculptural, the Bone Side Table is a go-anywhere accent piece that combines an industrial-looking iron crossed base with the softer vibe of a hand-inlaid natural bone tile top. 17"diam. x 22"h. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top. Iron base with powder-coated steel legs. Pads on bottom of metal base protect floors. Imported.
- Origami Coffee Table $399 Into the fold. Inspired by the Japanese art of paper folding, the Origami Coffee Table artfully supports a hand-inlaid bone-tile top with a lightweight base. Its small footprint makes it ideal in the angle of a sectional or as a side table next to a deep sofa. 28"diam. x 18"h. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top. Steel base with gunmetal finish. Made in India.
- Narrow Leg End Table, White $299 Straight and narrow. Dressed up with gracefully tapered legs and modern metal handles, the Narrow-Leg End Table works equally well as a side table or nightstand. The roomy drawer and open shelf meet all your organizational needs. 22"w x 18"d x 24"h. Engineered wood frame and body with White lacquer finish. Metal hardware with Brushed Nickel finish. Single drawer opens on smooth metal glides. Imported.
- Narrow Leg End Table, Chocolate $299 Straight and narrow. Dressed up with gracefully tapered legs and modern metal handles, the Narrow-Leg End Table works equally well as a side table or nightstand. The roomy drawer and open shelf meet all your organizational needs. 22"w x 18"d x 24"h. Engineered wood frame and body with Chocolate-stained veneer. Metal hardware with Brushed Nickel finish. Single drawer opens on smooth metal glides. Imported.